We’re with You Every Step of the Way
Opening your heart and home to a child in foster care or an adult with disabilities is no small thing. We understand. That’s why our experienced team provides comprehensive 24/7 support to our Mentor families. Our support for Mentors includes case management, 24-hour emergency on-call services, medication management and much more. We’re here for you. Our highly trained team of coordinators, clinicians, and supervisors will be with you every step of the way. We also connect you with other Mentors and host support groups so that you can share experiences and learn from your peers.
Comprehensive Supports and Benefits
We treat our Mentors like family, and our experienced staff provide a range of supports and benefits for Mentors, including:
- Comprehensive pre-service and ongoing skill development
- Regular support visits to your home
- 24-hour emergency on-call services for when you need us most
- Mentor support groups where you can meet and connect with other Mentors
- Timely stipends via direct deposit
- Comprehensive matching process that focuses on the preferences and needs of you and the child or adult being supported
- Frequent Mentor recognition, appreciation and advocacy
- Dedicated support staff to assist you in maintaining your license
- Comprehensive coverage under professional and general liability insurance
Support from The MENTOR Network
Quality services depend on resources, expertise, and quick response times—all of which are readily
available at The MENTOR Network. As a national network of local human services providers, we are able to draw upon more than 30 years of experience and expertise in successfully serving children and adults in home- and community-based settings, while maintaining the individualized care and personal touch of a local organization.